Yesterday we did not make it home by the time Rachel got home from school because we were at a funeral. I called to check in with her and she was just concerned about her Dad and if he cried. It was very sad and tears were shed . It was the mother of Claire's Godfather. Wayne and Bob grew up together and Bob felt so bad for his friend to have to suffer such a loss.
The sadness did not end because another family friend suffered a loss as well . I have not had the heart to tell Rachel yet because it was her dear furry friend Chance. Bob doesn't want me to tell her at all and when I do he doesn't want to be here because his heart can't take it when he sees his girls cry. Craig's words were so comforting when he shared the bad news and said that chance is at rest and is better now. Chance's pain and suffering is over and our dear friends has just begun---I hope their void will not feel so deep for long.
Our love goes out to Wayne , Sophie , Craig, Jeannie and Evan
We also suffered a few electronic losses this week. Our TV went out and my camera too so who knows how long it will be before I post pictures again. Very sad because I could have had an awesome post to cheer everyone up after all the depressing news. Claire is now into shoes more than ever and I would have loved to gotten the picture of her prancing around in my heels or Rachel's slippers (that is how I found out my camera was broken) . Just try to imagine it . If you come over be careful not to trip over any shoes because they seem to be all over my living room floor all day long.
The Family Wrap up...
12 years ago

1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your losses.
I bought a Canon 1100 a couple of months ago and really like it. It is just a small little "point and shoot", but I'm really happy with it. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment