Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Saving the world....

ONE GLASS OF WINE AT A TIME.....I went to my first "ladies auxillary meeting" tonight

which for our neighbor ladies it is: night out without kids or husbands.

So when Rachel asked what the meeting was about I told her we were getting together to come up with a plan to save the world. Bob asked if it was just a wine tasting meeting??? haha --I guess I can't fool him anymore...it wasn't wine tasting it was wine drinking

"peace on earth" is part of saving the world and we were planning our Christmas cookie exchange so I was being honest


I mean really saving the world really has to be done by every little thing done by each and every person. Our block really is awesome because we all do get along and look out for each other. A real sense of community exisits on our block and if the whole world operated that way there really would be peace on earth.... can you tell I'm really ready for this holiday season??

I'm looking forward to the cookie exchange (even though I will miss baking the cookies with my "friend" , yes Jeannie I mean you!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I'll miss you guys this year as well...with our Mexico trip, we might not be able to work it in. If we do, I'll save you some good ones!