Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Due Date

Rachel's due date was May 13th, I was so happy she came early so she wouldn't have to have a "13th" Birthday. When I gave birth to Claire on a 13th I realized it wasn't such an unlucky number.


So May has been busy and I haven't posted much, but I couldn't go without acknowledging Rachel's birthday.

It was Monday and it was nice because I got to go on a field trip with her. Claire was with Mom and Papa so after school I just had Rachel to give my undivided attention (she took off and played with her friends because it was so nice outside). Bob and I took her out to dinner and it felt like the old days , just the three of us, it was nice even though we all missed Claire.

Rachel will be celebrating her birthday again at the end of the month.

....so more later.....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!