Monday, August 24, 2009

Crossing Over

.......From the dark ages ,, I am about to disconnect my 12 year old computer and hook up my brand new 2009 computer, yes I finally got one. Kelly I got your message but I had already made my purchase. Geek Squad is coming tomorrow to hook up the wireless network


............................The sales girl told me I didn't have to even take my computer out of the box , but when I called to confirm my appointment they also confirmed my suspicion that she misspoke----that is another $150 charge . So now I have to to do it all myself, I think I am smart enough to do it , but if not it will only be a $60 add on charge. I'm tempted to just spend the money , but my new frugal self will try like crazy......


Wish me luck and hopefully with my new technology I will be able to post more often and with pictures ,,,,,and communicate via facebook........

If you don't hear from me in a couple of days someone please send help I may be tangled in wires on the floor of my den.

I'm also worried I won't know how to use the new computer , I am so nervous. Why did I marry a jock and not a nerd??? I mean I wasn't even into jocks in highschool. And despite what my children may think I unfortuanely was not a total nerd myself or maybe I could do this without even blinking. I'm not stupid so hopefully y'all will be hearing from me soon.

2 comments:

Max said...

You can do it,, I have every confidence. Just one wire at a time.

Natasha said...

Thanks, it was pretty easy, the most difficult part is navigating around my new computer. I may have been in the dark ages ,but at least I knew my way around. The best part is you will probably here from me more now.