Baby......
I thought this deserved it's own post so here we are:
Claire can say baby now "baby" (bay bee) very clearly. She is so proud of herself for being able to say it , she knows what it is too , Whenever she sees a baby she says it and she loves babies, I think she loves them because she can say it. SO now she really is into her babies and likes to sleep with them and take them with her and talk about them---BAAYbeee.
So while we were at breakfast this morning she all of a sudden would get all excited and start yelling and then say "baby"---I couldn't figure out what the problem was. It was a baby crying out ( actually almost a 2 year old )-- I couldn't see any baby and kept saying I don't see a baby , where does she see a baby??
Rachel:
"It's back there grandmaa, she can hear the baby "
Ohhhh, she heard the baby , and was so concerned about this "baby" she made Rachel take her to see this baby when we were leaving and everyone thought Claire was so cute going to check on this "baby"--(again it was a 2 year old boy) Everyone thought it was a match made in heaven and were planning the wedding reception right there at the Baker's Square---and people think I get carried away.
Anyway Claire was so excited that she got to see this "Baby" and she was very happy and it was just a "sunny" morning all the way around.
The Family Wrap up...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment