....for the following posts....
before you read the posts "interesting response" "trade" winter poem" "dear God love the dog" you should read the post "full time job" then you will know where all these are coming from.
The Family Wrap up...
12 years ago

1 comment:
Sorry to hear you are in such a funk! Hang in there and try to eat healthy - do it for you, do it for your daughters and do it for your husband. You can do it - make it your job! Maybe ask if you can do a diet where you can go for weekly support - like Weight Watchers. They offer meetings at all different times and many people like it - variety and no no-no foods. I totally hear you on food aversions. Last week I got sick in the middle of the night after eating olives and chocolate cake. Guess what I can't stand now? Yep those two items. Sucks. It was just a quick bout of the flu and I hope I can eat those foods again! Take care of yourself!!!
Post a Comment