That has how long I have known Bob. We now celebrate our anniversary on the anniversary of the day we met since our wedding anniversary is always conflicts with the holiday activities. Besides, July always seems more romantic for us ....the fireworks are truly magical for us.
People ask if our wedding date was planned so that Bob would never forget our anniversary because it is the day before his birthday. The answer is no , I never had to worry about that! My honey is good at remembering my birthday and our anniversary.
People may think its dorky acknowledging the day we met as an "anniversary" But really that day changed our lives forever.
So sweet , Bob called me from work this morning just to wish me a "Happy Anniversary" That's all it takes to make me happy----see how simple I am , however to I get caught up in so much drama???
The Family Wrap up...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment