Ahhhh not quite!
I made chili for the first time in my slow cooker( a hand me down from my mother -in-law) and it did not turn out......after 8 hours the "beans" were not done.
I I followed the directions, so I don't know what I could have done differently, what a bummer...I've been talking about making this chili for weeks. I got the package of chili ingredients from Rachel's school fundraiser. I never had the hamburger meat defrosted and didn't have the can of tomatoes, until today. It was perfect Rachel was off school , Bob was off work. Even though we all got to sleep in I still got the slow cooker going in time for us to have dinner ready at a reasonable hour.
Yesterday was much more fun , while Rachel and Bob went to church I stayed home with Claire and we built a fort in our living room and ate Frootloops. I really don't think I will ever be like June Cleaver or Martha Stewart. Hopefully with the help of Flylady and the 2 sisters that wrote the book that inspired her I will someday have a well balanced happy home.
Although I was pretty happy in the fort with Claire living in my CHAOS (can't have anyone over syndrome...as flylady explains).

1 comment:
Bummer about your chili. That is weird about the beans not being done. What was the matter with them? I have an easy chili recipe that everyone seems to like. I'll email the recipe to you, if you want.
Post a Comment