Friday, January 8, 2010

Heavy Heart inspiration

I was feeling so down and created that post because I was so sad for the way Rachel left for school. I love her and wish I had seen her off on a positive loving note instead of the nagging negative note. She could really use some extra TLC this week. All my stress prevents me from doing this, shame on me.

To my defense the nagging was an act of love becuase she was not buttoned up all the way and her pants were hanging out of her boots . I just wanted her to stay warm and dry. I realized after she left that being warm and dry doesn't matter as much as being told how much I love her and how much I hope she has a great learning day. PARENTING IS SO HARD!
I felt that in my heart , but I am terrile at showing it, I hope Racheldoesn't think I am the meanest Mom in the world, becuase she sees the stress on my face and in my tone , how doI get rid of that? Is there a fix, pill cure for this ?

I want Rachel to see the happy loving person I feel on the inside, I want her to know I am her #1 fan , her advocate , her MOM! Not her #1 critic or her boss.

Trial and Error, moving forward ,thankful its the weekend so I can give a good dose of love and support this weekend. Hopefully I remember to give her a good send off Monday morning.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I had a rough morning with several stressors that inspired me to have a heavy heart.