Well we'll see, I have only started this Flat Belly Diet today and only have one meal under my belt (no pun intended). Diets never work for me because I am not a fan of many of the healthy foods that it takes to be healthy. The most difficult part is giving up regular milk, but if I accomplish that I should be ok. I do not like yogurt and oatmeal and had a bad experience with cottage cheese never to go back. These are the staples of so many healthy eating plans that curse me.
This new diet has a 4 day anti-bloat diet and then a 4 week plan of healthy eating. One of my boot camp friends turned me onto it and thinks the 4 day start up diet is easy and motivational. I did my shopping yesterday and on the shopping list was lactose-free skim milk....just reading it mad e me want to gag, but surprisingly it wasn't so bad and I was able to stomach 1/2 cup in my cereal....hopefully not consuming the other 1/2 cup won't ruin the effects of the diet. everything else seems doable.
The problem is that I'm suppose to eat every 4 hours and there are 4 meals....hopefully it won't have to be exact because I didn't eat breakfast until 10:30 and I don't want to eat my last "meal" at 10pm so I am going to alter the times a bit.
I really want this diet to help me get into great habits because I'm basically doing it for my health not to look better (although that will be a bonus). I have been bootcamping for over a year and haven't lost any weight. My trainers say that its mostly diet and until I change that my hard work won't be visible.
I have to do this for my heart and diabetes, so they don't kill me.
I will journal my diet here
Day1 Meal 1
10:30am , the only thing I altered was the milk... I couldn't finish a 1/2 cup of milk.
It's 12 30 and I am feeling like I could eat and my energy is not too high
Wish me Luck!
The Family Wrap up...
12 years ago

1 comment:
Lots of luck Natasha! Good for you...I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment