HA it'll be a while. On our way home tonight (from picking Rachel up), I discovered a movie being filmed close to our neighborhood. So I took a detour and pulled up on the "scene" a cop was standing there and so I asked him what was going on, what film? He said the name "Sinbin" ok , no clue , I mean really, who knows the name of a movie before it's been filmed anyway. So my next question was... hello ?
"anyone famous in the film??? "
the cop looks at Rachel and says
"how old is she?"
and I'm thinking oh my should I not have her here? I know it's after dark possibly curfew, but I am her Mom.....is this an "R" or maybe even "X" movie
so we are like she's 13 (even though that is a few weeks away)
" then she'll probably know him , I don't even know his name but he was in a show with someone named Derek or something"
"AHHHHH Life with Derek! OMG where is he we know him"
So I parked the car and we ran over to get a good look and it was really cool to be on the "set" of a movie. It was very low key and of course he is not a mega star so that helped . To be honest it was pretty boring and Rachel even was ready to leave , but I was like wait let's see if we can get you "discovered"...no such luck.
I did meet and shake hands with the location ....I can't remember his title , but his name will be in the credits. It was a small independent film so there is no guarantee it'll ever make it or if we will get to see it. If it does go big time , we'll tell you what scene we saw being filmed.
I thought it was really exciting.
The Family Wrap up...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment