I was able to enjoy some fireworks with Rachel tonight--- YES she is back in town , I'm a bit behind on the blog as well as everything at my house. Anyway, I dropped her off by Uncle Frank's and was going to pick her up when it was over. Then, after I picked up medicine for my poor sick husband who has been bedridden for the past few days, I decided to just go straight back and see if I could catch the end of the display. Lucky me I saw them as I drove and got to sit with Rachel for 15 mins . I love fireworks. Driving on a holiday not so much ---I did not like driving home afterwards, but we made it safely. I love the big fireworks shows but hate the dangers of fireworks and only like professionals to do them. I hope you all have a safe holiday and get to see fireworks too!
1 comment:
Yes , that is my beautiful artwork.
Post a Comment