Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bubble Bursting

Apparently I have bursting the bubbles of others lately. The nabor ladies were so excited that they got a hummingbird by there house and were disappointed to hear I have been getting them in my yard for a few years already. Sorry! I have been wanting Baltimore Orioles but just haven't put a feeder out for them yet so maybe they will get them first.

The more important bubble would be Nicole's. She was so excited to come over and spend time with me and Claire but it was over so quick and I was so busy with stuff around the house. She did bond a little more with Uncle Bob this visit though so hopefully that was nice. They played tennis, straightened up the house, watched tv , and picked up lunch together. After Claire was asleep Nicole liked to hang out in my room and we looked at her yearbook together and some scrapbooks- this was fun. However, I have a very big "bubble" of needed space and Nicole kept invading it. We had some good laughs over it but I felt like I burst her bubble by keeping her at arms length. I really felt bad , but I think she understood it wasn't personal.

Uncle Bob got an article about the Wisconsin Dells and put a post it note saying "Joey, it's your turn" (reference to Rachel getting her turn with Mom and Papa). We are taking Joey to the cabin to do a little fishing with Uncle Bob. So what does this have to do with bubble bursting. As we look through the brochure on the Dells, we aren't going to do that , or that , and not that either. Poor Joey getting to see cool pictures of exciting things to do in the Dells and we won't be doing them- not to worry we will have lots of fun.
Hmm this must be a boy thing but I actually have a cute conversation to record similar to my friend Kel's blog::

On the way home from picking Joey up for our trip I asked him:
Me: "hey Joey , you won't get mad if you don't catch any fish on this trip , will you?"

Joey: "No, but we will catch fish, Me and Uncle Bob always do"

AWWWE Bob will love that , I think they are going to have a lot of fun-- I already heard them laughing a lot together this evening. I think I will just spend the time blowing a lot of bubbles for me and Claire- better than bursting anymore.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

No worries Aunt Tasha, I had a nice time at your house. It was short, so we will just have to get together again then! No problem there, lol. Sorry I invaded you personal bubble, lol. Good times, good times. See you Saturday!

Love, Nicole