Saturday, March 22, 2008

Even better Saturday

Well my Easter dinner turned out very good , everyone seemed satisfied and full! Yeah! I'm getting better and better at this big sit down family dinnerss . Thanks to my favorite brother-in -law for carving the ham 'cause that would've been too much for me to handle and Bob did a good job at helping clean up with the dishes so he did do his share too. The best part was I got to send home leftovers with my big brother and big sister . For once I was taking care of them after all the years that they took care of me ---it felt good. The kids really enjoyed playing with their Uncle Anthony again. Rachel said it was just like old times and he even had the sprees.( Yea Anthony thanks for getting the kids on a nice sugar high- that was fun, at least ya ran around and played with them while it wore off.) All was good wish I could post pictures.
Happy Easter and hope the Bunny is good to everyone, I think I hear him hopping around so I better get to bed .

1 comment:

Nicole said...

The evening tuned out to be great Aunt Tasha, Dinner was delicious and the house was very cute (and fufu). LOL :] Claire was adorable as always and I was really happy how everything turned out. It was great to see Uncle Anthony, it sure was like old times. From the Sprees to the Hide and Seek. HAPPY EASTER!! ILY

<33 Nicole <33