Sunday, March 30, 2008

WORD

Of course with me everything has to have meaning and the meaning has to mean something. So here are some definitions that go along with the namesake (SEE POST BELOW)
  • FESTIVAL: feast or celebration
  • Festive: joyous, convivial (=jovial,merry)
  • Festivity: merriment, merrymaking
  • Rapture:extreme joy, exultation (exult=to rejoice exceedingly)
  • Fort: stronghold , small fortress, outpost

Fort

  • fortress: a fortified place
  • fortify: strengthened
  • strong:positive ,not easily broken, intense
  • hold:to celebrate, to believe, to contain, to cling ;not give away, to keep,to own, to occupy
  • out: away
  • post: a fixed place(military station or the soldiers occupying it )

So this means my blog is a fixed place to keep record of the joyous moments of my life that I would like to celebrate; the merriment and extreme joy my family brings me ; the positive intense expressions of my mind.

You see I could not have an acronym that didn't mean something to me , my little fort is the place that occupies my thoughts and experiences of my daily life. This place I can only share with the soldiers that fight the daily fight along with me to get through just another day. OK tiredness has sunk in again and I'm not sure if I am making sense anymore- I'm typing all this meaning that came to me 10 days ago so I hope I'm expressing what I was thinking when I came up with my blog name- WORD!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

It's a nice name, but so was www.myfriendkellyiscool.blogspot.com. Was that a close second?

Natasha said...

Yes kelly , But I do mention how cool you are everytime I mention you - its like one in the same , but usually I just say my cool friend Kelly

Natasha said...

Rachel says:

ta![it means, totally awesome FYI]i know, LOL!!!!!!