Friday, March 21, 2008

Fufu and Yumyum

Ok I am super tired but happy--- I love to decorate and bake and that's what I have been doing all day , So eveything looks PRETTY in a very fufu type of way( I'm tired does this make sense?) and there are some yummies to eat because the good Lord only knows how my cooking will turn out. So it started with Elmo for sweet little Evan's birthday with a little red Elmo cake ( not a valentine cake like Claire had for her 1st birthday. Then I had to get all of the Easter stuff down---seriously I don't have that much--- just Easter baskets and eggs and stuffed animals- fun for the kids but not very elegant ---good thing Im not having a formal black tie Easter dinner right? Anyway I think its looking a bit like Easter around here until ya look out the window and see all the snow- will a Spring snowfall bring pretty May flowers??? Flowers is the main thing missing from my decor but just isn't in the budget anymore. So I'll see tomorrow if Bob thinks the Easter Bunny threw up in here because then I'll know if I have decorated enough to meet MY standards----- its the only type of vomit I really can stomach -the kind Bob refers to as my decor---isn't he loving ! Deep down he really enjoys my decorating because it changes so much and he gets bored easily.
So the baking is done , had to get that done early so as not to interfere with the cooking of the main course. Last year was just a one time deal--if you are reading this you know what I'm talking about. Ok I need to get some sleep-- hopefully I can get pictures posted soon.

No comments: