Tuesday, May 27, 2008

update

Ok it must be too late for me to be doing this because I can't get these photos straight, but to the left is our star with her little sister and the pots are sideways but another "May Moment" me and Bob designed and potted that one.The ice phots are not the ones I wanted to post but all I could find - these are too dark. I had a couple cool ones of Rach in the air, hmm .








Oops the labels didn't line up with those last photos , but I'm sure you can figure out which label goes with which photo. Only the first 3 were out of sorts. I couldn't edit it and I can't go back and add photos to old posts like I wanted to so here are the ice show photos

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ha! I could not figure out how you got that last picture of Rachel coming out on the ice!! But, I just figured it out! LOL =)