When do the 12 days of Christmas actually start?? 12 days leading to or the 12 days after?
All I know is we have 12 days until Christmas Eve and I can't wait. Frosty was on tonight and I hope Rudolph will be on again since we missed it---we do have it on video so one evening we will see it. Of course we will see It's a Wonderful Life (thanks to Kelly and Jeannie for making it an extra special movie).
Rachel's' schedule includes sledding , drinking hot chocolate, and watching Christmas movies.
We will do our tour of Candy Cane lane and Rachel gets to bring a friend.
I hope we get some "pretty" snow so we can build a snowman.
Tomorrow we (along with Mom Papa and Carco clan) will take the train downtown and view the ice rink , storefront windows , a little Michigan Ave , and of course the "Tree"
I'm too tired to list my "12" favorite things about Christmas so I will do one each day until then.
Starting tomorrow : "On the first day of Christmas.....
The Family Wrap up...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment