Saturday, December 13, 2008

On the First....

........Day of Christmas


.................................................................my true love gave to me.....


Well I don't have the words memorized and my 12 favorite things won't match the song anyway.



1.Spending time with family


Today we did just that! Mom Papa Tanya Joe Nicole Christina Joey Rachel Claire and I took the train downtown walked by Millennium Park and saw the ice skaters. Then we were amazed as Santa after Santa after Santa came herding by us ---and I use that term because it was like a herd of Santas. A Santa Convention in fact. Claire tried to crawl out of her stroller into Mom's arms when she tried to take a picture of her with Santa.

Next it was the window's at Field's, oh yeah it's Macy's now and the windows weren't as good as Field's always had them.

Off to the Krismas market (I'm not sure how it is spelled , but it was with a K) Thankfully it was too crowded to go into any shops because we weren't there to spend money anyway. We had a warm pretzel checked out the Tree and headed back to our house for pizza and some Christmas cheer .

Another fun family gathering: the weekend of Thanksgiving we all went to see the gingerbread houses at Grand Geneva and on the way in they have a lighted scene of the 12 days of Christmas so that inspired my whole 12 days theme.

No comments: