Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my opinion Monday

Ok, I'm a day late, but I would rather be late than early.....early being today's topic.


It is way too early for Christmas, yes Christmas. It seems earlier and earlier every year. I just don't like it. I was browsing the Halloween isles at Target the other day (yes , Mid September!!!) and I turned the corner and was blinded by Christmas lights on display.

I just can't take the overload anymore.

I have to admit, I have already started my Christmas shopping -- not purposely but just happened upon the perfect gift on sale. I do not have a problem with people doing their individual Christmas shopping on their own time( I think the super organized people who have their lives all together shop year round for Christmas gifts anyway).


I wish we could go back to the old days when Christmas season didn't start until after Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOL...I don't start Christmas shopping until Thanksgiving...if I'm lucky. :(

Next week could you give us your opinion about the Healthcare plan??? ;P