Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Card selection

We have never done a photo christmas card and I am considering doing one this year. I love getting them, but I also love regular Christmas cards too.

This year we actually joined a photo parade for family holiday photos. Last year all the neighbors had awesome Christmas cards as a result.


Claire refused to cooperate and the $60 20 minute session only produced these (plus a few more that made the final cut). Bob was working so we couldn't do a family photo, I only wanted to be in one"girls" photo , but ended up being in too many because Claire wouldn't let go of me.

There were several beautiful ones of Rachel which I will post later too. Only two real nice ones of the "sisters." The others are silly , but might make another post. These made my favorites:











I don't know which I will decide on- I have 3 cards prepared on Shutterfly which I love.



1 comment: