Monday, November 30, 2009

R&R






I don't know what happened to my blog ,I can't see the picture while I'm typing, the tool bar at the top is different..... it's weird.

So picture #1: Claire's favorite at the circus, good photography on Rachel's part!
Our neighbor went to the circus too and her mother posted this on facebook: How awesome, my 4 yr old said those tigers don't belong at the circus they belong in nature with their babies....awwwwww... how sweet
My 2 yr old is like rrrraa ,, ,"Go Tigers!" she loved seeing them at the circus.

Picture #2: One of Rachel's favorite at the circus

Picture #3: Holiday train, again good photography by Rachel.....I forgot to charge my battery

Picture #4: Holiday train
I decided to not do much today other than update my blog. I really needed some rejuvenation after this past weekend. I can't believe December begins tomorrow.
Here are some other pictures from our weekend

1 comment:

Kelly said...

How fun...what a cool thing to do. Charlie would have been in heaven!