I don't think the Christmas season should start until after Thanksgiving. I can't believe it is Thanksgiving this week. I am very excited about the season starting , but I don't want to listen to Christmas music until the day after Thanksgiving.
I have to say it was exciting being downtown and part of all the holiday preparations, but I felt a bit guilty about it. I understand a little better now , that there is a lot to do and has to get done so that we are ready the day after Thanksgiving.
No matter what , no Christmas music or decorations at my house until after Thanksgiving.
I like to enjoy each season....they are coming and going too quickly these days but I am determined to enjoy each and savor each!
The Family Wrap up...
12 years ago

1 comment:
I totally agree, but I did unwrap my southwestern village, and lay out the FEW xmas decorations I have here. Just getting ready for tomorrow.
Mom
Post a Comment