In describing how the move went Jeanie mentioned a few "hick ups" and I like that term. I had a few myself lately. Yesterday was a definite Monday. Thinking I would relax and recover from our weekend I was called in the am by my wonderful husband----oops I forgot the license plate renewel, bad news for him but worse for me . Where oh where did I put it??? Off to Sec state office to get them -what ??? they are closed on Monday. Next off to buy Mother in law's birthday gift with the coupon she gave me -what?? not valid on that purchase. Stop at home for lunch -what??? Claire doesn't seem to want mac and cheese . Off to the next Sec State office that is open on Monday- what??? road construction. Ahh finally a break : no real lines and nice helpful people-what??? Claire does not want to be there waaaaa. Off to the grocery store ahhh all going well and people helping me get the cart out , helping unload my cart. All this in and out on one of the coldest rainy day of Spring. To top it off it started snowing and I forgot to stop at Walgreens. Surprisingly Bob and I did not fight about that earliest hick up and we had a very nice evening.
Anyone who knows me knows that when I get the real hick ups , ouch they are real painful and loud and I make quite a scene. These other "hickups" went fine I just took care of them one at a time and I made it through the day. My manic Monday turned out to be a mellow Monday night with the family. I just may be getting the hang of things around here.
Today I wasn't looking forward to the trip to the dentist but no cavities for Rachel or Claire ( yes Claire , her first check up) She screamed during the cleaning of her 12 teeth but we all survived . We also arranged for Rachel's 1st orthodontic appointment.
Braces here they come!
Tomorrow we are off to the open house at our new school . One day at a time ,one hick up at a time ,and we will get thru each week , month, year..........
Oh , one more thing about Monday night, Biggest upset in Bachelor history as far as Bob and I are concerned we thought Amanda was to be the bride!
The Family Wrap up...
12 years ago

1 comment:
I say SHAYNE!!! WOOOO!! LOL.
Post a Comment