1st ice cream, Yummy! Thanks Uncle Frank.
1st messy meal, Claire has been a real neat eater until this moment.
1st tantrum (so pathetic and cute at the same time-FOR NOW!)
1st outdoor "bike ride"
1st successful egg hunt before the eggs were even out of the storage container, we thought she would do really well Easter morning and she did(I still think Rachel did better her 1st Easter though especially because she didn't have any help).Just thought since its the first of the month and my first time posting pictures I would go with a "first " theme-- - we all know how I love themes and am very dedicated when there is a theme.

3 comments:
VERY CUTE PICTURES!!! I LOVE THE TANTRUM ONE, LOL :]]
<33 NICOLE <33
Tasha! I read lots of blogs...knitting, sewing, crafting,books and even perez hilton(yuck) but NOW i can read YOURS! Uncle J. and I enjoyed all the pictures but Mr. Anal did say "tell her to learn how to rotate." funny coming from him who can't even turn on the computer :-)
Great pictures! I think the last one of Claire with the Easter eggs looks a lot like Rachel at that age. Too cute!
Post a Comment