Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ode to Kelly

Ok this isn't really a poem or lyric about her but just some praises. It was an overly used inside joke about Kelly being my cool awesome friend. The fact is she really is awesome and cool, It's true! She is the one who started me in blogging and I LOVE to read her blog. We have been friends for a long time and she has been a real inspiration to me. I have a tremendous respect of her opinions and values. It still amazes me that she really Knows ME and likes me anyway. One of the best things is being able to have a serious , intellectual conversation with Kelly, but thinking about her , all I can think is -she is a girl who can really have FUN! I mean totally pure, enjoying life type of fun. I really wish we lived in the same neighborhood because she would make every day a joy just like when we were in college. I'll settle for reading her blog everyday and enjoying all the goings on in her busy life --- she is my friend with the triplet 6 year old and a 1 year old --all boys. I do know how she does it - she is Kelly - Super Kelly! She continues to inspire me with her blog topics which I will "borrow" like the earth , going green thing or one of my favorites is how she quotes conversations with her sons-- those are my favorite- Kelly how do you remember word for word??? She has the most amazing boys , but that never surprised me. Anyway : I planned to post about my friend Jeannie, but put it off because I was ,ya know, recovering from her move. However , I thought I would mention Kelly first because she has been such a dear friend for so long and was the one who inspired me to blog in the first place. Thanks Kelly for everything/ forever!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Awwww...you are too sweet! My face is a bit red now, but I appreciate all of nice things that you said. Thanks for boosting my ego and being such a great friend. I'm not supermom, I just play one in my blog. ;)
BTW, the conversations with my boys are so funny, but I don't always remember them word for word. What I put in my blog is the best that I can remember with a little help to make it understandable to anyone reading it. Well, I've got to surrender my computers to the Webkinz now, but thanks again.