skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Fortt Brubaker
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
I was foolish
I was able to get a picture on so I really was foolish not to just try it earlier. It did take a long time so hopefully i will get good at it because I have a lot of cuteies to post.
Can you tell how excited Claire was at her 1st birthday party??
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Facebook Badge
Natasha Harris Brubaker
Create Your Badge
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(30)
►
September
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(18)
►
2009
(98)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(110)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(17)
Ode to Jeannie
Ode to Kelly
Hick Ups
Ice Show
Gone BFF Gone
I Can Pick 'Em
Date what????
Bottom of a Bottle
Lil Miss Independent
I Felt The Earth Move..........
FORWARD!
Play it again Rach
Plays Well With Others
One last First
More Firsts
Firsts of many
I was foolish
►
March
(10)
About Me
Natasha
Life is good! I hear it gets even better after 40, so far so good .
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Life is an Adventure
The Family Wrap up...
12 years ago
Outnumbered Mommy...My Adventures with My Four Little Boys
An Old Favorite...
14 years ago
blessed and lucky
A Brand New Day
15 years ago
GransDoings
Today
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment